Monday, June 09, 2014

Kuala Lumpur



Short getaway to Kuala Lumpur with dear. Not my plan but it was husband's plan. He wants to stay at his favourite hotel, One World Hotel. It was our 2nd time accommodating at One World Hotel. We love it here because of the wide spread of scrumptious buffet breakfast. They served Prata, Putu Mayam, Pizza, Pasta, Nasi Lemak, Rendang and many more. I actually took a lot of pictures but unfortunately, my dear husband deleted all the pictures. YES ALL OF IT! I was soooo mad at him but I could not stay mad at him forever. I only have a few pictures saved in my iPad. Moving on, another reason why we love it here is because, there's 1 Utama Shopping Centre located just behind the hotel. Very convenient! The mall is HUGE!! Initially, my plan was to go to KL Bird Park and Wondermilk but I was not feeling very well so we ditched it. I was upset because I really wanted to try Wondermilk. :(