Monday, March 10, 2014

Hubby and myself went to Cebu, Philippines early February . Unfortunately, the weather in Cebu at that time were bad and it resorted to cancellation of our tours. I was terribly upset but there's nothing we could do. Our safety are top priority. Well at least we got back our money which we paid for the tours. We accommodated at Movenpick Hotel Mactan Island Cebu which is located 15-30 mins from Cebu International Airport. Due to the typhoon which was at signal 2, we wander aimlessly around the hotel, took a cab to the nearest SM MALL which was approximately 20-45 mins from the hotel. Bought dried mangoes. A must to buy if you're in Cebu! That's basically what we did in Cebu for 3D2N. Boring I must say. Hubby said we will be back in Cebu next time. In Shaa Allah. Tips to my readers if you decide to visit Cebu, please go between mid March to early June.




Went back to Manila for a day. Overnight at Hotel H20, Manila located at Manila Ocean Park. It's like Under Water World. I've been to Manila Ocean Park in 2010 with my family. Nothing much for adults but kids would enjoy it. My review for Hotel H20, first, I was super disappointed because the room I reserved was Club Bay Room but upon checking in, they upgraded the room to Premiere Suite. Though it's a free upgrade, I don't want the room. I wanted the room I reserved but it was fully occupied. So what's the purpose of reserving in the first place?? Anyway, we spend the day rotting in our room. Next morning, we had buffet breakfast. Buffet was bad because not much choice for Muslim. Mostly contain PORK. That's the problem if you're in Philippine. Everywhere have pork. Very hard to find Halal foods.





After breakfast, took a cab to Airport for our flight to Busuanga. This time, my Tita (Aunt) & Ate Carol (Sister In-Law) joined us for Coron trip. It's approximately 1 hour flight from Manila to Busuanga. Our hotel transfer picked us up and it took approximately 30mins journey from Busuanga airport to hotel. We accommodated at Sunz En Coron Resort. Don't expect a 5 star quality. The rooms are very small but we don't mind because we did not spend a lot of time in the room as we are always out for tours.

As soon as we checked in to our rooms. We were told to get ready for our tours right off the bat! We didn't even have time to rest. Coron, Palawan has beautiful islands. SubhanAllah! I want to live there but fat hope. My favourite places are definitely Hidden Lagoon & Malcapuya Island.





 Went back to Manila, rented a car, drove to hubby's siblings house at Dasmarina, Cavite. Spend quality time with my in-laws. Went to Skyranch, Tagaytay. Picnic at Qubo Qabana. Such a lovely family! I know my hubby misses them a lot! Especially his mom & dad. Sadly, both passed away.


On our last night is Philippines, we checked in at Acacia Hotel Manila. Love this hotel a lot! Staffs were very friendly and kind. Free service to nearby shopping malls.

I'll be back in Philippines next year. In Shaa Allah. :)