Friday, February 08, 2013

I am disappointed in myself for not taking good care of my pregnancy. I will always have this guilty feeling for the loss of my son. This feeling won't fade away. I'm sorry my son. I couldn't save you. But I believe that you're now in Heaven, praying for me & daddy to be with you in Heaven. Just so you know dear, you have daddy's looks, especially the lips. And you have long legs! When they brought me to the mortuary room, I couldn't look at you for the last time. Even when they brought you to the Mosque, I didn't even want to see you. I just cried silently waiting for you, daddy & the rest. I was distraught. I just couldn't think of anything except the painful experience when I'm giving birth to you to know that you won't be alive.

Your dad sacrificed a lot for me and you. He was the first person to know that you couldn't be save. He couldn't convey the sad news to me so the doctor told me about you. Dear baby, you were healthy and normal, it's me who's having complications.

Dear baby, daddy always talk to you when you're still in my tummy. He's such an amazing husband to me. And I know he will be a good father to you and your siblings in future. He stayed all day & night when I was in a critical condition. He didn't sleep and eat well. He was the one who put you down in your grave, crying silently.

Dear baby, you have wonderful people around you. They were by my side when I was hospitalized. They motivated me, ensure me that everything will be alright. Though they were upset about the loss, they also prayed for you and for my speedy recovery.

Dear baby, your great grandfather has left us too. He's in your world now. He's a great grandpa to me. He took good care of me when I was young. I hope he can meet you in Heaven. InsyaAllah.

Dear baby, mummy and daddy loves you a lot! You are terribly miss! =(

Al Fatehah.