Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I am contemplating to go either one of the destinations above; Maldives, India or Cruise to Phuket?


The purpose of this vacation is merely to celebrate our 2 years wedding anniversary which falls on 25th December. I can understand if you say I'm kiasu because it's only February and there's still a long long way to go. But, in my opinion I think, it's best to plan now. Last year, we celebrated our first wedding anniversary at Beijing, China. It was a memorable vacation for us. And I planned everything only in the month of September. So you see, 4 months before my departure date, I have already planned everything. Meantime, I need to do researching and budgeting.

OMG, abruptly, I think of Melbourne. What about visiting my friend? Aiyaiyai! I'm so fussy. Need to discuss with hubby. And by September (again) I need to have my final decision. But if I'm pregnant, too bad, I cannot go vacation after my Boracay trip. Meanwhile, I must start saving, not only for leisure, but also for my future kids. Insyallah. Amin. =)